Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rain rain, go away

I can't just move. Other people just move.

I move in the rain.

And it's not just any ol' rain. It's the rainiest storm of the season. And it's not just any ol' rainiest storm of the season. It's the rainiest day of the rainiest storm of the season.

It doesn't end there.

It's not just the rainiest day of the rainiest storm of the season. It's also the day that my car decides to start to leak, thereby leaving a huge stinky puddle of brown water on the floor of my car.

Did I mention that yesterday I slammed my head on the built-ins of my old apartment? No move is complete without blood, is it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain, the last two times i moved it was in the snow.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Even though it was raining and you suffered a head injury, just wanted to congradulate you on your move! I am sure you are pretty excited none-the-less.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
You have a nice site!Id be happy to exchange links with you!Is it
possible? my site name is Jewelry-titanium
URL: http://www.jewelry-titanium.com

Looking Forward Your answer!

--
Best regards,
Jewelry-titanium mailto:web@Jewelry-titanium.com

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home